T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Would be a cool game.

If this were turned into a game, it would be like a mixture between Tetris Plus and Shadow of the Colossus. I'd like to see that, because I love both games.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks

The Misfits Pumpkin Head The Misfits Pumpkin Head

Good animation, but watch the movie!

Hey. This is good for your first animation, the design is very nice. I'd recommend using a better quality version of the "Pumpkinhead" song and cut down "Dust to Dust," to lower the file size. It might be my computer, but the animation doesn't sync up with the music all the time, either.

Also, this song is based on the movie, "Pumpkinhead," which you almost get right in your animation. You should watch the movie, it's pretty good. It's still cool to see an animation based on a Misfits song. You should do some more.

STchilango responds:

thanks for tell me that point im going to try to get the movie cause im fan of scary things including MISFITS! thanks for your comment, by the way in the sync up thing i think it was a color picking trouble im going to solve that problem thanks again

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

So...

Did you win?

Hilarious, by the way.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game

It's one of the longer cannon games out there, but I just wish there were even more things to do, and it were alittle longer. Great game, though. Maybe unlockable turtle costumes, and music if there's ever a sequel. Maybe a radar showing where stuff is. I love the artwork.My high score is: 3503254. I'm gonna try to max out my nukes next.

Steampunk Rally Steampunk Rally

Hey

It's like Excitebike... Without the fun!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great parody.

This is a much better parody of upgrade and achievement games than OCD+ is. The game is actually somewhat fun, although very simple and easy.

the man wih no name the man wih no name

Shoots people with his cigar?

Sounds like Bill Clinton, haha.

Reminds me of Roland from the Dark Tower books.

I like it.