Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game

It's one of the longer cannon games out there, but I just wish there were even more things to do, and it were alittle longer. Great game, though. Maybe unlockable turtle costumes, and music if there's ever a sequel. Maybe a radar showing where stuff is. I love the artwork.My high score is: 3503254. I'm gonna try to max out my nukes next.

Steampunk Rally Steampunk Rally

Hey

It's like Excitebike... Without the fun!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Great parody.

This is a much better parody of upgrade and achievement games than OCD+ is. The game is actually somewhat fun, although very simple and easy.

OCD+ OCD+

Too much.

Funny game. I wanna see how many people get every medal. I like all the moaning people are doing over this game.

Raider: Episode 1 Raider: Episode 1

Fun game but false challenge

The game is designed very well, and it's fun to play, but the challenge involved is very cheap. Mostly consisting of spike traps and pitfalls. The type of frustrating cheap challenge that ruined a lot of games back in the day. There's no real challenge to any of the enemies, or challenging jumping puzzles.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Excellent

This is the best game I've played on Newgrounds in a very long time. There's a lot to do, but you can really beat it as soon as you get the apple and run to the wizard. I hope this is an ongoing series! The music is great, the graphics are nostalgic and vibrant, the controls are tight, it's fun, comedic, and it makes you think. The ending was pretty disturbing. I love it! This better get frontpaged.

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

Great

Just constantly shoot randomly back and forth and it's really hard to lose. Fun game, though, very nostalgic.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Awesome, but...

It would be even more awesome, if somehow you can select which genre you want to listen to. Or even select multiple genres. Still fantastic, though.

Gateway II Gateway II

Excellent game, intriguing story

This is the first adventure game that I've played on newgrounds where I've actually wanted to sit down and complete it. At first I was going to give up, thinking that it was like others where puzzles are just annoying and impractical. Then I realized that you just use common sense to solve things. The mist in the mirror was a great start. Then the eye, the pattern block hallways, and using the newspaper for the key. All excellent puzzles so far. Right now I'm in the third room, so I'm not sure about other puzzles. I'm gonna come back later and finish it after I eat and burn a DVD. Anyhow, the graphics are excellent. Attractive and simple, even though they look like robots, they portray human behavior well. The storyline is interesting and I expect it to get more intriguing as I go on.. The music is perfectly ambient and sound effects work very well for this kind of game. It all melds together to form a spooky resonense that makes you wonder what kind of shit you've gotten yourselve into. Excellent game, and I reccomend to anyone who wants to waste some time, or just play a quality flash adventure.

Ragdoll Avoider Ragdoll Avoider

Good game, bad computer

I could tell this game would be pretty awesome and a good time waster if my computer was better. My computer sucks, though, so everything went real slow. Don't play if you have a computer with 400 mhz and 128MB of RAM... Sad, huh?