T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Would be a cool game.

If this were turned into a game, it would be like a mixture between Tetris Plus and Shadow of the Colossus. I'd like to see that, because I love both games.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks

The Misfits Pumpkin Head The Misfits Pumpkin Head

Good animation, but watch the movie!

Hey. This is good for your first animation, the design is very nice. I'd recommend using a better quality version of the "Pumpkinhead" song and cut down "Dust to Dust," to lower the file size. It might be my computer, but the animation doesn't sync up with the music all the time, either.

Also, this song is based on the movie, "Pumpkinhead," which you almost get right in your animation. You should watch the movie, it's pretty good. It's still cool to see an animation based on a Misfits song. You should do some more.

STchilango responds:

thanks for tell me that point im going to try to get the movie cause im fan of scary things including MISFITS! thanks for your comment, by the way in the sync up thing i think it was a color picking trouble im going to solve that problem thanks again

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

So...

Did you win?

Hilarious, by the way.

Stupid Airlines Stupid Airlines

Visually great, but wasn't too funny

I loved the way the whole thing looked. Good claymation, it's obvious that a lot of time was put into making this. I just didn't think it was too funny. If it were a normal flash animation, with the same jokes, it probably wouldn't have the rating that this has. That's just my opinion, though. I feel like more time was put into creating everything rather than making a good story with good jokes. I also thought the voices weren't too great and I could barely understand what the characters were saying the first time I watched it.

Don't get me wrong, though, I still enjoyed it even for just the visuals and pure aesthetics (Dubbing was right on, great use of sound, good animation.) If you haven't seen "Chainsaw Maid" (A claymation horror, check it out on Youtube) I suggest it. I'd love to see you do something like that.

JoL responds:

Haha, chainsaw maid was pretty sweet. Thanks.

Predator VS Terminator Predator VS Terminator

That was great!

I'd like to see more humor like this. You never know what to expect. The dialogue was great, it actually made me enjoy the characters for the little time that I got to see them. I'm so sick of all the overplayed narcissistic characters that you see in everything on newgrounds. Everything's either about someone who hates everything, is a super badass, or is too cute. I like your approach for the characters, it has a very "Rocko's Modern Life," type humor to it, which is a rare thing.

The animation was good, especially for you saying that it was rushed. The only thing I didn't like was the low quality voices, and I wish there was a little more. Maybe you should start a series based on these Predator characters?

TheFantz responds:

Taking all the advices... thank y all

Peview of wat to come Peview of wat to come

Wow...

Very strange and random... I feel that if a little more time was put into this, it would be fricken' hilarious. It made me laugh, though.

Press Start: Beer Comes.. Press Start: Beer Comes..

I love this series.

Watching the newest episode of this series has made me come back and watch all of these over again. They're great. What I've always liked is how the characters actually seem like someone who would be sitting there playing as the character in front of an arcade, or something. It's great.

I have a suggestion, though, when you release the DVD, maybe you could go back and re-record the dialogue in a higher quality? Or are you even going to have the old episodes on the DVD? Anyways, thanks for the great series, and I'll be looking foward to more.

Press Start: Endgame 2 Press Start: Endgame 2

Great Series, great chapter

This is a great series, man. It doesn't try to prove anything, and doesn't have to be the prettiest thing on Newgrounds. All it is is hilarious and original. One of my favorites on newgrounds, and the net.

Virtex: Queen of the Dead Virtex: Queen of the Dead

Great series that I wish lasted longer

I remember seeing this back in the day, when I first got the internet. I loved it, I remember staying up all night at neoglyphix dot com with a 56k connection waiting for these to load up. I forgot what this series was called for a long time, and just today I remembered "Virtex," and I had to search for it. All along it's been on Newgrounds :P I wish that this series lasted longer, or become a series of comic books. I read a news article that was written back in late 2004 talking about a comic having Virtex and the Madlands in it, but I haven't checked it out any further. I just wish I could see all the enemies in the intro be defeated, and this story to continue.

Castlevania Vs. Mario Castlevania Vs. Mario

Long and boring...

The animation seemed to just draw out without any sort of reward or punch-line moments. The comedy in it really seemed forced or poorly thought out, and the sound start losing sync towards the end. The graphics were used well, though.